What am I Doing?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Marriage Seminar

Photobucket
About 4 months ago or so I did a 6 week course called "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" with my wife at Stone Church. Its exactly what its called, we thought the guy that puts this seminar on was just hilarious, and so right on with teaching on Marriage. I love simplicity and being real, so listening to this guy for 6 weeks on DVD was a lot of fun, and easy! Anyways, this guys DVD seminar worked wonders in my own marriage. He is going to be doing a two night seminar at Stone Church this Wednesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm both nights. The tickets are $70 per couple but heres some more good news. I just happened to get my hands on several FREE tickets! I am telling you if you have both of these nights free you need to invest in your marriage by listening to this guy. I am going to give these tickets away to the first people that call or email me. If you need more information let me know. 509.575.5337, or michael@michaelfisk.net

http://www.laughyourway.com/

No comments: